Here is a couse that may be of interest to some:
May 28-30, 2008
In 2.5 days, learn to lead and facilitate the 8-hour course, "Multicultural Diversity 101"
Attendees may qualify to be certified instructors of MCD 101.
Certified graduates are authorized to deliver MCD 101 in their organizations.
Multicultural Diversity 101 was designed by intercultural specialists.
Who should attend?
- Organizations needing internal diversity resource people.
- Organizations needing to update or upgrade diversity training.
- People who need to learn the foundations of diversity.
- People who want to improve their job skills and market opportunities.
- Customized for Diversity issues in North Texas.
- Cost-effective, internal diversity trainers and materials.
- Learn "how to" cultural competencies; move beyond awareness & political correctness.
- Course can be delivered in segments.
- MCD 101 has been used by leading companies.
Produced by Cross Culture Communications' highly qualified faculty, who have taught cross-cultural and diversity foundations since 1994.
To Register, call 214-827-8632 or email us. Location TBA. Some qualifications necessary.
Cost: $1,000 per person corporate; $500 for non-profits.
Group rates available subject to successful completion of the course, certification allows trainer to facilitate MCD 101 internally. Participant materials are licensed and cost $50 per person. Volume discounts available.